: 13m, 15m, 17m
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Designed to be a lightwind extension to any kite in your quiver
- Fun to fly in lightwind conditions
- Enhanced profiles optimize the low end power
- Direct feel with great response
- Fast turning for lightwind performance
- Optimized lightwind construction
- Light bar pressure
- Easy relaunch
The Contra performance light wind kite is specially designed to maximize the kite’s power production in light winds. The Contra is designed to be a light wind extension to any kite in our range. The Contra delivers distinctly sharp and precise turning that makes generating power and speed a snap, while maintaining the agility of a smaller kite. It’s this type of performance that has widened the scope of what is possible in light winds. Whether you are riding freestyle, wakestyle, surf or just burning around, the Contra has the muscle to get you up and riding when the winds are barely showing signs on the water.
: Any rider looking to extend their game into the light wind arena.
- Developed specifically for kitesurfing. Highly durable and low stretch in warp and weft. Excellent recovery on the bias. All Cabrinha kites are 100% 2DR Double Ripstop.
SPRINT Airlock Valve
- Single point rapid inflation of the kite. The large one-way airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. It connects directly to the hose eliminating the need for an adapter. Once inflated you can lock off each strut independently.
- A dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. Tighter arc in flight for faster turning. Opens wide on the water for faster relaunch.
- All Cabrinha kites are designed and built on a skeletal frame foundation. Skeletal frame technology allows us to make a lighter more durable kite by strategically placing the reinforcement weight materials into a framework that surrounds the lighter weight canopy
Power Control Pigtails
- Quickly adjust the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pig tail” connector has three power positions which you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position. Create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
- Kites are carefully constructed by hand using the most cutting edge technologies and materials available today. The secret to our ultra durable construction lies in the experience gained building the world’s best kites for over a decade.