WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Turns choppy water into your personal skate park
- Excellent power control
- Easy landings
- Huge pop
- Works well with straps or boots
- Moderate rocker line
- Firm flex
- Outline hipped/ pulled in curve for power control
- Double concave with center V and raised fin panels
- 4x 30mm Hex flow GFN Fins
If your brand of riding leans toward throwing wakestyle tricks on the flats, the Custom would do you right. The Custom is a refined ride from many years of development in the wakestyle arena. The result is a board with pure wakestyle performance and surprisingly great upwind ability. All together this produces an incredibly smooth ride even in tight chop. The Custom is built with our winning combo of a Parabolic Rail™ and basalt laminate construction. The Parabolic Rail™ provides a stiffer center section while delivering a more responsive tip and tail flex and keeping the board weight to a minimum.
: For the riders looking for the ultimate wakestyle ride that also excells in choppy conditions.
Ultrabond PU rails
- A single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- Paulownia wood is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2015 models.
- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. Naturally produced absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- Our unique Hex Flow fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin.
- Helps initiate G-force turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths the ride in choppy conditions. Found on te Custom and Tronic.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- The Parabolic Rail provides a stiffer center section while delivering a more responsive tip and tail flex. Found on the Ace, Custom and Tronic.