: 5.5m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 11m, 13m
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Podium proven surf performance
- Slack line drift
- Crazy fast turning speed
- High depower
- Moderate arc shape
- Direct steering
- Fast relaunch
- Works in a wide range of conditions
The Drifter surf kite is a kite with a purpose. This kite is dead set on being there for you when you need it and getting out of the way when you don’t. You see, kite surfing is an act of taking power from the kite when you need it and dumping the power altogether when you don’t. This high depower kite allows the rider to drop in, accelerate, then dump the power completely to snap or carve their turns. It delivers a perfect blend of the best elements of surfing and kitesurfing. The Drifter’s special design allows it to drift downwind and stay aloft even when the lines are slackened. This phenomenon, first developed by Cabrinha is known as drift stability.
: Specially designed to be the absolute best kite for surfing and surf freestyle.
- Developed specifically for kitesurfing. Highly durable and low stretch in warp and weft. Excellent recovery on the bias. All Cabrinha kites are 100% 2DR Double Ripstop.
- All Cabrinha kites are designed and built on a skeletal frame foundation. Skeletal frame technology allows us to make a lighter more durable kite by strategically placing the reinforcement weight materials into a framework that surrounds the lighter weight canopy
- A dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. Tighter arc in flight for faster turning. Opens wide on the water for faster relaunch.
SPRINT Airlock Valve
- Single point rapid inflation of the kite. The large one-way airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. It connects directly to the hose eliminating the need for an adapter. Once inflated you can lock off each strut independently.
Power Control Pigtails
- Quickly adjust the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pig tail” connector has three power positions which you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position. Create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
- Kites are carefully constructed by hand using the most cutting edge technologies and materials available today. The secret to our ultra durable construction lies in the experience gained building the world’s best kites for over a decade.