The all new 2017 Team Series Wave is the choice for all hardcore Wave fanatics. It's unique construction consists of an extremely stiff pre-shaped Carbon plate in the center, smooth and comfy PE shapes on the side and on the very top and bottom. Exactly where you need it for a maximum freedom of movement combined with a perfect load spread made possible with the cross link design. Included the NO Hook Spreader bar it is the ultimate weapon for some radical Action..
- Key 3D Titan Shape: Extremely strong carbon back construction (NEW!)
- Neo Belt: A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feelign of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
- Downforce: An embossed structure that enables twisitng motions and prevents the harness from riding up.
- Extended Soft Edge: A new, extended soft edge that bends sidewars at the hips and ribs for a more forgiving feel, enhanced by a special foam padding.
- Cross Link: A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back
- HPL Slider: Slim sliding tube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- Push Button Spreader Bar: Safe and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- Bar Keeper Belt Waist Harness: The belt construction connects the lower part of the spreader bar to the lower part of the harness, thereby the Bar_Keeper_Belt helps to keep the spreader bar in the low position.
- Kite Knife: Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
- Pro Pad: The World's first fully moulded protection pad ensures a lightweight, less water absorbing and comfortable cushioning of the spreader bar.
- Split Edge: The dived buckle plate allows the harness to stay close to your body and to transfer all forces equally.
- Key Flex Cut: A slim outline to enhance freedom for sidways flex
- Key Belt Garage: Slick storage for access webbing
- Neo Belt: improved flex, twist and comfort NEW for 2017!
- Key inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- Key 3D Titan Shape: Extremely strong carbon back construction - NEW!
Cross Link: A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back.
The Belt Construction connects the lower part of the spreader bar to the lower part of the harness keeping the spreader bar in the low position.