2016 Airush Core Bar - 4 Line
One Size: 45-52-55-62cm
It is the most versatile bar on the market, enabling riders to have the perfect setup straight out of the bag, or tweak and modify the bar where required.
- The most versatile bar on the market
- Reduced diameter ultra skinny grip
- Bombproof attention to detail and reliability
It is the most versatile bar on the market, enabling riders to have the perfect setup straight out of the bag, or tweak and modify the bar where required. The Airush Core bar features a new directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort.
Developed as the first ever bar that has four length adjustments, the Airush Core Bar?can be changed from 45-55 or 52-62 with simple and easy changes. This allows the bar to be used from our absolutely smallest kite to the largest kite in the Airush range.
The PU coated depower line makes sheeting in and out effortless, with two minimal diameter tubing. This PU coated line extends the lifespan of the centerline increasing the reliability of all Airush bars.
The Airush Bars have safety as the first priority. An industry standard Brain Quick release and color-coding on all parts makes the Airush system perfect and hassle free for all riders. Continuing for 2016, the Low Y on the center?lines allows for a quick single line flag out for those situations where you need it the most.
BRAIN QUICK RELEASE
- The Airush Bars have safety as first priority. An industry standard Brain Quick Release and color-coding on all parts makes the Airush system perfect and hassle free for all riders. Continuing for 2016, the LOW Y on the center lines allows for a quick single flag out for those situations where you need it the most.
- The Core Bar features a truly unique system with 4 full size options in a single bar. With a few simple and quick changes between the all-new bar ends and the exclusive pin adjustment system, the Airush Core Bar gives the rider the option of a 45-52-55?62 length bar. The Airush Core Bar can be used on all Airush inflatable kites from our biggest race kite to our smallest freeride kite.
- The Airush Soft Touch is a durable rubber molding encasing the bar ends. With a softer bar end, the Soft Touch prevents surfboard dings while adding an element of safety and comfort.
NARROW DIAMETER GRIP
- Featured on the AP and Diamond bar is the all-new Narrow Diameter Grip. For 2016, these bars decreased in thickness from 23mm to 18mm. The Narrow Diameter Grip is perfectly comfortable for smaller hands or for riders looking to do constant handle passes.
Tips & Tuning
The Airush Core bar is a fantastic piece of equipment that allows the bar to be adjust to 4 different sizes. This one-of-a-kind bar allows the rider to customize their width of the bar to meet the requirements of any kite size from your very smallest to largest Airush kite.