2017 Airush Cypher
5'2" | 5'4" | 5'6" | 5'8"
The 2017 Cypher remains the onshore riders board of choice offering early planing and great upwind performance.
- Cross Onshore Drive
- Early planing, great upwind performance
Available in Flytech
(Blue), Active Bamboo
(Blue and Orange)Technology.
2017 Cypher – 5’2″ x 17.75″ x 2.3″ 23L
2017 Cypher – 5’4″ x 18.5″ x 2.4″ 26L
2017 Cypher – 5’6” x 19.5″ x 2.5″ 27L
2017 Cypher – 5’8” x 20.75″ x 2.5″ 30L
*When making your board selection, choose the Cypher 4" shorter than the Compact
- Tail Section: is relatively straight, with the overall tail width being reduced when compared to previous versions. This helps to bury the tail for more powerful turns.
- Hip: straighter hip stabilizes the board in higher wind and with higher speed bottom turns. This helps to maintain the versatility in both onshore and sideshore conditions.
- Nose: the full nose gives a lot of area relative to its size. The rider can move forward on the board for lighter winds and planning, stepping back for more aggressive riding.
- Width of the Cypher is the key to its light-wind, small wave and onshore performance.
Bamboo Carbon Technology
Championing our drive towards a more sustainable kiteboard, the Active Bamboo technology combines our Patented Active Stringer for durability and flex control, with a durable (and more sustainable) bamboo sandwich outer skin.
The Active Bamboo is constructed using Entropy Super Sap Resin Systems, which reduce their greenhouse gas emissions by 50% over conventional petroleum based epoxies. This resin system replaces petroleum-based raw materials with renewable plant-based materials. The raw materials going into Entropy Resins are co-products or waste products of industrial processes, which do not compete with food sources or displace food-based agriculture.
The Flytech construction combines a lightweight EPS core with a sandwich hi-density standing area, for an excellent combination of strength and reduced weight. Due to the lightweight core, the Flytech construction makes use of additional layers of glass fiber, resulting in an extremely durable outside skin ideal for everyday riding.