*Foil only, the Board and straps are sold separately through product options. See the "Related Products" tab for Board Details
The All New 2017 Airush Team Foil
was developed in conjunction with Julien Kerneur to offer the ultimate in race winning performance while still being incredibly easy to use for long distance crossing and for the passionate freerider. The Carbon Foil is built from high modulus prepreg carbon fiber which offers the best weight to strength ratio. The Foil design has been designed to reduce drag as much as possible. The unique Airush modular design enable the rider to upgrade key components between Prepreg Carbon Team Foil and the Core Foil (Available August 2016), reducing overall cost of ownership and allowing you to step up components as you feel the need.
The unique Airush modular design enable the rider to upgrade key components between prepreg Carbon Team Foil and the Core foil, reducing overall cost of ownership and allowing you to step up components as you feel the need.
Length: 960mm (Tuttle Box Not Included in Measurement)
Thickness: 13mm Material:
High Modulus Carbon HR 40/Titanium Approximate
Weight: 1.7 kg
Total length of Fuselage :730mm
Approximate Weight: 0.4KG
Material: Full HR Carbon/Titanium
Mast & Fuselage
- Titanium stiffening bar through the front of the fuselage this allows for the front wing force to be directed away from the carbon area.
- Mast fixed at angle allowing for tuttle box to be placed further back to allow for easy mobility when board is in contact with the water
- High tolerance titanium/stainless connector pin
- Added stability combining anhedral and dihedral wing design
- Pitch stability with swept back wing tips
- Radii slot for back wing – allowing for easily adjustable trim angle.
- Marked trim angle options corresponding with foot-strap positions
- Back wing set at a “V” angle to reduce trailing vortex , with “V” you only have 2 small vortexes off the end tips not through the center.
- “V” blocks movement from the tail compared to a straight/flat back wing