The Bravo 20 Electric Pump has everything you need to pump your kiteboarding kite, stand up paddle board (SUP), raft, boat, kayak, or other inflatable items all in one convenient package.
Twin-cylinder, single-stage pump fills quickly and to higher pressure than most electric pumps on the market. An easily-selectable pressure dial indicator lets you choose the PSI and automatically shuts-off when the desired pressure is reached. The pump houses an internal, rechargeable battery that can be easily trickle-charged using the included wall charger or car cigarette lighter adapter. If the battery is drained but you still want to pump something, the pump can be run from other 12V power sources such as a car battery using the included power cable.
The heavy-duty hose comes with several different sizes and types of adapters for compatibility with H3 SUP valves, 9mm kite inflate valves, and Boston screw valves (commonly found on kites and many air mattresses). The pump hose comes with an optional kite leash to hold your kite while it is being inflated. Easily carry the pump and all accessories in the bag with the shoulder strap or just take the pump using the pump's convenient handle.
- Portable, high-efficiency, and low-noise electric pump in an all-in-one convenient package
- Pumps up to 22 PSI (1.5 Bar) with wide pressure range selectable by easy dial indicator
- "Set it and Forget it" automatic shut-off at the selected pressure
- Twin cylinder, single-stage pump fills quickly and to higher pressure than most electric pumps
- Internal, rechargeable 12 volt battery
- Easily recharge the battery with the included wall charger or car cigarette lighter adapter
- Included 12 volt power cable can run the pump from other sources like a car battery if the internal battery is drained
- Heavy duty hose with several types of adapters: H3 SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard), SUP ring with 7 assorted adapter sizes, 9mm kite, and Boston screw valve
- Easy carry shoulder strap
- Kite leash holds your kite while pumping
- Max Pressure: 22 PSI (1.5 bar)
- Air Flow: 125 liters/minute
- Power Supply: Internal 12 volt battery or using included alligator clips for direct connection to external 12 volt battery
- Charging: Internal 12 volt battery can be trickle charged with included car cigarette lighter adapter or wall charger (110-240V)
- Pump - Dimensions: 8.6" x 12.6" x 8.6" (22 x 32 x 22cm), weight: 9.9 pounds (4.5 kg)
- Pump and all accessories in bag - Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 9" (33 x 28 x 23cm), weight: 14 pounds (6.4 kg)