: The Ace is for freestyle riders who ride in any type of wind and water condition and experiment with alternate riding categories.
The 2017 Cabrinha Ace is their most versatile performance twintip to date. While designed to excel in the performance Freestyle arena, the Ace is also perfectly comfortable boosting huge airs or throwing powered kiteloops.
Its fast rocker line allows for explosive bursts of speed leading up to your tricks. It has great edge hold, amazing pop, a low spin weight, and it makes predictably smooth landings. The quad concave to quad V-bottom shape, and an advanced, lightweight, freestyle composition, make the Ace the pinnacle freeride/freestyle performance board.
Features & Benefits:
- Tough, lightweight and responsive Volcanic Basalt construction
- Flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride
- Dynamic pop and low spin weight
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Smooth predictable landings
- Includes 40mm fins & mounting hardware
131 x 38 / 133 x 39 / 135 x 40 / 137 x 41 / 139 x 42 / 141 x 43
- One of the most efficient ways to control tip, tail, and torsional flex is through the use of core profiling. With our Parabolic Rails we are able to precisely control the stiffness of our boards by using a raised and tapered rail shape. Having the thickness along the rail helps with torsional stiffness and enhances flex control while keeping the board weight to a minimum. This design approach provides the boards with a substantial increase in re-bound. Found on the Ace, Custom and Tronic.
- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability without compromising on reflex while still maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. It is naturally produced absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2016 models.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast. Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts. The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
Hex Flow Fins
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.
Ultrabond PU rails
- A Single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.