: For wakestyle and cable park riding.
From park to kite the 2017 Cabrinha CBL delivers easy, fluid power transfer from the power source to the water with identical results. The CBL has enhanced edge control, which provides a more explosive pop and superb landing control. The stiff and rockered up design delivers powerful, wakestyle performance when the kite is low, or for park style riding.
It features the most extreme bottom shape in the line with a deep double concave to a flat center, and rail channels. The flat center combined with the P-Tex base is perfect when hitting any type of obstacle. The rail channels provide the bite, and the flat top 20mm hex flow fins keep things grippy when needed, and don't need to be removed at the park for added convenience.
Features & Benefits:
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- Strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Boot compatible inline inserts
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking and smooth release
- Includes 2cm obstacle-friendly Hex flow fins & mounting hardware
136 x 41 / 139 x 42 / 142 x 43
- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability without compromising on reflex while still maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. It is naturally produced absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- Compression formed for enhanced slide and durability on obstacles. Found exclusively on the CBL.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2016 models.
- The highest rocker line in our range for the ultimate performance. Found on the CBL.
- Stiff pro level flex requires a more aggressive riding style rewarding you with explosive pop and rock solid landings.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts. The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
Hex Flow Fins
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.