: For riders that want the highest performing technical kite in our range.
: 5.5m, 7m, 9m, 11m, 13m
**When you purchase kite complete with a Fireball control system we are throwing in the Fireball Spreader bar!- only at Kiteboarding.com***
The Chaos is designed to win competitions. Surpassing all expectations, the Chaos can handle your training workload and deliver results. Its aggressive, high aspect C-shape design gives you the pop and line slack you need to make unhooked tricks effortlessly. Its superior wind range is a big advantage over its rivals. Extended suspension lines add support to the leading edge to maintain arc shape and add flight stability. This ensures torsional freedom and movement to the kite for a stable and supported ride. Tuned perfectly for freestyle, it flies through turns rather than pivoting through the wing tips. You can throw a kite loop with the tightest arc possible. Its bar pressure stays light but delivers the right amount of feedback to let you know where the kite is at all times. New to the 2016 model are its customizable steering options for either quicker turns, or a more stable kite position for handle passes.
Features and Benefits
- NEW - 5.5m Size for 2017
- Customizable steering options
- Competition freestyle kite
- Engineered for unhooked moves
- Explosive pop
- Power through turns for massive kiteloops
- Sharp and precise turning radius
- Tuned profiles for quick acceleration
- Excellent wind range
- Arc support lines for flight stability
- Cabrinha's exclusive line of high-quality woven fabrics has been designed specifically for kitesurfing. Unlike many of the generic sailcloths available in today's kites, the Volae materials have been specially developed to our exact specifications. The development process has taken over 5 years to create this dedicated kite material, which delivers the lowest stretch and highest durability on the market.
- All Cabrinha kites are designed and built on a Skeletal Frame foundation. We start by placing the most durable, 160 gsm Dacron material into a framework that locks in the intended shape. We then create the canopy shape and profiles with a light weight yet highly durable 53 gsm polyester woven material. We build on the durability of the canopy material with a second layer of 53 gsm two-ply material over the high stress strut sections. Next, we layer into the perimeter a 75 gsm, double ripstop reinforcement material to combat the extreme loads that are placed on the trailing edge and wing tip areas of the kite. Finally, we complete the kite with details such as molded EVA chafe protectors, robust leading edge protectors, and triple row stitching at the high stress inter-segment seams near the center of the kite. We seal it all up with a woven nylon ribbon reinforcement on the leading edge closing seam.
- A dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. The flying shape occurs as soon as the kite gets airborne and the front lines are under tension. The flying shape is the kite's intended shape which is optimized for the intended usage. The arc shape is held in place by a simple set of bridling. The dynamic arc shape occurs when the kite is not in flight, such as when the kite is resting on the water in relaunch mode. The dynamic arc allows the kite to open its span and orient the wingtips in a position to facilitate a super quick relaunch.
SPRINT Airlock Valve
- The Sprint Inflation System with Airlock is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite pumped up. The large one-way Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump now requires no special adapters. Once inflated, you can lock off each strut independently to keep your kite's rigid frame, and isolate any accidental strut deflation from the rest of the kite. When the session is over, the entire kite will deflate in seconds thanks to the Airlock valve's large dump feature.
Power Control Pigtails
- Power Control settings quickly adjust the power level of the kite. Each rear line "pig tail" connector has three power positions which you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position. Create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
Pure Profile Panels
- The layout starts in segmented sections in the design software, but, in-flight its natural shape is a smooth arc. In order to make the transition between segmented and curved, we doubled the aerodynamic control by cutting each canopy panel in half at the center section, providing the ultimate curvature control which is where 90% of the performance comes from. When a kite is clean and smooth it will be faster through the sky giving you a broader range of performance.
A-B Wingtip Setting Options
- A-B Wingtip Setting Options - We offer multiple tuning options this season which completely change the way a kite flies. These options allow you to customize the feedback and bar pressure, adjust where the kite sits in the window, and balance the power/ de-power range of the kite.
Cabrinha highly recommends testing the different settings for yourself to find out what feels the best to you.
A = The lightest bar pressure and lightest steering initiation.
B = Much more feedback, more bar pressure, shortened depower, and more steering impulse to know where the kite is.