5'7" x 18.5" x 2.11" 22.3L
5'9" x 19.1" x 2.21" 24.7L
: Ideally suited for down the line wave in side shore or side-offshore wind conditions.
The 2017 Cabrinha S Quad Kite Surfboard is new to the line up this year. Ideally suited for down the line waves in side shore or side-offshore wind conditions, you'll love the power and performance this board offers.
Features & Benefits:
- Power surfing performance
- Signature parabolic ridge design
- Double concave deck
- Nice grip on the rail for performing strapless tricks
- Includes four (4) TRM fins, deck pod pads & mounting hardware
Now in its fifth (5) version the S:Quad is back with all of its great power surfing performance and a couple of improvements. This year’s SQuad features our signature parabolic ridge design which creates a double concave deck for a positive foot platform when riding strapless. The Parabolic Ridge increase the deck thickness without making the rail thicker which gives you a better grip on the rail and increases the board durability.
The SQuad has a narrow outline which makes it great for riding fast and pushing hard in the turns and is ideally suited for down the line waves in side shore or side-offshore wind conditions. The quad fin arrangement is surfing’s tried and tested configuration for fast and powerful surfing. The SQuad can be ridden with or without straps.
Bamboo Sandwich Tech
- All 2017 surfboards are constructed with our ultra durable Bamboo Sandwich layup. This construction features a super light EPS core and bamboo reinforcement layer on both the top and bottom of the board.
- Strategically placed hex shaped pods of EVA cover only the most crucial section of the board to allow easy repositioning of your feet. The hex pads are hollow to reduce weight.
Quad Fin Box