: For the rider who wants a versatile performance board that covers the whole SPECTRUM.
The 2017 Cabrinha Spectrum Is a fun and versatile board, as the name suggests, it really is designed to cover the whole spectrum of kiteboarding. It has an extremely wide range of use, in an extremely wide range of condition.
The much lighter weight design has a single to double concave bottom shape, which promotes water flow and upwind performance. The outline makes it excellent in choppy water and maintains enough surface area for great freestyle pop. Its fast rocker line gives you the sharp and responsive feel. Standing out in any crowd, this smooth and responsive board delivers excellent freeride/freestyle characteristics.
Features & Benefits:
- Performs in a wide range of conditions
- Dependable upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Includes 5cm fins, handle & mounting hardware
136 x 41 / 140 x 42 / 144 x 43 / 148 x 44 / 152 x 44
Ultrabond PU rails
- A Single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2016 models.
- Designed for chop killing, the boards have the perfect amount of flex and sit deeper in the water for a smooth, dry ride.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast. Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts. The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
Hex Flow Fins
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.