: The XCaliber is premium competition freestyle board designed for the high end competitor.
The XCaliber is our world class competition freestyle model. Its high performance comes from the extensive use of structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern, for increased response and explosive pop. The Xcal's performance rocker line allows for monstrous drive into powered freestyle tricks while retaining excellent upwind performance. The double concave with cantered rail panels shift into a quad concave tip bottom shape. This channels the water flow for maximum edge control, board response, and smooth landings.
The progressive 3D molded top and bottom shape gives added dimension to the board. A single pour, ultra bond liquid polyurethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistant material and helps with rebound and vibration reduction. Designed to provide quick bursts of speed, incredible pop, and the upwind ability to keep your performance spot on.
Features & Benefits:
- Extensive use of structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response and explosive pop
- Amazing reflex
- Excellent upwind drive
- Stable high speed landings
- Includes 4cm fins, handle & mounting hardware
132 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
- Carbon Fiber has the best weight to stiffness ratio of all fibers. We use it to create a flex pattern with incredible response and explosive pop. Found exclusively on the XCALIBER.
Ultrabond PU rails
- A Single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2016 models.
- Stiff pro level flex requires a more aggressive riding style rewarding you with explosive pop and rock solid landings.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast. Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts. The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
Hex Flow Fins
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.