2018 Cabrinha Ace Carbon
High Performance Freeride / Big Air
: 135 x 40cm | 138 x 41.5 | 141 x 43
: The Ace Carbon is an all New Design
for 2018. High performance board with structural carbon stiffens and flex pattern for an increased response and explosive pop.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive use of structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
- Dynamic pop & low spin weight
- Early planning lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive & grip
- Single Concave
*H1 Binding Recommended
- Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Added Rail Channels provide better grip.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2018 models.