2018 Cabrinha Ace Wood
All Around Performance Freeride / Big Air
: 133 x 38.5 | 135 x 40cm | 138 x 41.5 | 141 x 43
: The Cabrinha Ace wood is an all New Design
for 2018. This amazingly versatile board performs well in just about any riding condition.
Features & Benefits
- New bottom and deck shaping
- Added rail channels for better grip
- Balanced flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride
- Dynamic pop & low spin weight
- Early planning lift & reliable edge hold
- Smooth predictable landings
- Single Concave
*H1 or H3 Binding Recommended
- Added Rail Channels provide better grip.
- ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2018 models.