2018 Cabrinha Spade Surfboard
- 5'3" x 19.3" x 1.96" 20.1L
- 5'6" x 19.8" x 2.17" 24.1L
Includes three (3) RTM fins, deck pod pads & mounting hardware
The Squad can be ridden with or without straps. Surf Straps are sold separately as a pair or set of 3.
Designed to high performance surfing with aerial trickery.
The 2018 Cabrinha Spade is an ultra-versatile performance surfboard. It starts with a slightly wider and curvier outline that lends itself to tight turns in the pocket of any sized wave. The three fin configuration promotes rail to rail, and a top to bottom surfing. The wide outline also makes this board incredibly lively under your feet allowing you to generate speed even in onshore surf. The Spade will make your aerial maneuvers look pro with its generous amount of pop. The Step Rail creates Cabrinha's signature concave deck which is perfect for strapless trick riding.
Features & Benefits:
Bamboo Sandwich Tech
- Great for aerial maneuvers
- Promotes top to bottom surfing
- Turns tight in the pocket
- Wide and curvy outline
- Incredibly lively under your feet
- Parabolic Ridge Design
- Bamboo Sandwich Tech
- Inline Strap Configuration
- Thurster Fin Box
- All 2018 surfboards are constructed with our ultra durable Bamboo Sandwich layup. This construction features a super light EPS core and bamboo reinforcement layer on both the top and bottom of the board.
- Strategically placed hex shaped pods of EVA cover only the most crucial section of the board to allow easy repositioning of your feet. The hex pads are hollow to reduce weight.