2018 Cabrinha Spectrum
All Around Freeride
: 133 x 39cm | 136 x 41cm | 140 x 42 | 144 x 43 | 148 x 44 | 152 x 44cm
: The Sepectrum is a fun versatile board that covers the whole Spectrum
of condtions and riding stysles.
Features & Benefits
- Performs in a wide range of conditions
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft Landings
- Excels in choppy water
- Smooth and perdictable board control
- Single Concave
*H1 Binding Recommended
All Around Flex
- ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Cabrinha usees a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2018 models.