2018 Cabrinha XCaliber Carbon
: 135 x 41cm | 138 x 42cm | 141 x 43
: The XCaliber Carbon Podium proven competition freestyle board.
Features & Benefits
*H3 Boots recommended
- Exclusive use of structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for rapid response & explosive pop
- Amazing reflex
- Maximum edge control
- Excellent upwind drive
- Stable high speed landings
- is compatible with H1 Bindings as well.
Carbon Fiber - Carbon Fiber has the best weight to stiffness ratio of all fibers. We use it to create a flex pattern with incredible response and explosive pop. Found exclusively on the XCALIBER.
Ultrabond PU rails
- A Single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2016 models.
- Stiff pro level flex requires a more aggressive riding style rewarding you with explosive pop and rock solid landings.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast. Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts. The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
Hex Flow Fins
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.