2018 Cabrinha XCaliber Wood
All Around Competition Freestyle
: 133 x 40cm | 135 x 41cm | 138 x 42 | 141 x 43
: The XCaliber Wood is an all new construction for a performance freestyle board that will take your riding to a new level.
Features & Benefits
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Flex patterns tuned for rapid respons & excellent grip
- Explosive pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double Concave
*H1 or H3 Binding compatible
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast. Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- The Riders that like to have fun doing a little of everything will want a moderate or medium flex that allows for easier landings, buttery turns, and more forgiveness in all kinds of conditions.
- ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Added Rail Channels provide better grip.
Ultrabond PU rails
- A Single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern. This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2018 models.