Light wind machine
The 2017 Crazyfly Cruiser LW was, is, and always will be the ultimate lightwind machine. The name sums it up perfectly: Cruising around, having fun and enjoying the ride even in the lightest winds. But of course, this board can handle a lot more than that. Due to its unique core construction and extremely light layers of fiberglass, the Cruiser LW can also be seriously abused. The very well balanced medium flex of this board suits intermediate and advanced riders, it rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker and inverted outline ensure that it is an incredible lightwind board.
The Cruiser LW has assymetric fins position. The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Cruiser LW.
The 2017 Cruiser LW light wind machine.
The Cruiser LW comes Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware; Complete with Allround Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle and hardware; or Complete with Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||37 / 41 CM
14.5 / 16 INCH
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Flat Bottom - This bottom shape has superior gliding performance, but does not provide as much grip as the concave shapes.
- Inverted Outline -
- Great pop - You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Asymmetric Fins Position - The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Cruiser LW.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.