Light wind machine
The 2017 Crazyfly Cruiser is a light wind machine with proven shape and construction. The name sums it up perfectly: Cruising around, having fun and enjoying the ride even in the lightest winds. But of course, this board can handle a lot more than that. Due to its unique core construction and extremely light layers of carbon, the Cruiser can also be seriously abused. The very well balanced medium flex of this board suits intermediate and advanced riders, it rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker and squared outline ensure that it is an incredible lightwind board.
The Cruiser has the lightest and strongest wood core in our entire range, which is reinforced with carbon ensuring that the board is very light - even in the bigger sizes.
The 2017 Cruiser light wind machine.
The Cruiser comes Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware; Complete with Allround Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle and hardware; or Complete with Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||38 / 42 CM
15 / 16.5 INCH
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Flat Bottom - This bottom shape has superior gliding performance, but does not provide as much grip as the concave shapes.
- Squared Outline -
- Great pop - You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
- Full Carbon Construction - Based on our thirteen years of experience in building high quality kiteboards with top performance, we simply believe that carbon fibers are irreplaceable. Carbon fibers are ultra light and at the same time extremely strong. This material is very dynamic and it returns instantly to its original shape after being stressed, which provides loads of pop in carbon fiber boards.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.