Experience future now
Last year the Crazyfly Raptor received a complete makeover and it flew off the shelves, immediately becoming our top seller. For 2017, CrazyFly is pushing the envelope again. Keeping all the popular features of the 2016 board but adding a brand new bottom sheet called Nano Glide Skin. The micro channels on the Nano Glide Skin help the board track and go upwind with ease and efficiently. The Skin has amazing gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it's more resistant to scratches. It's a real win win! And don't forget the new graphics sheet; For 2017 the top of the board has a brand new matte overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor is a freeride/freestyle high-performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level, it will bring never before experienced ride feelings. Thanks to a Multi-Channel bottom shape and V-tips, the Raptor has the perfect balance between speed and grip. The Step-Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and amazing upwind.
The Raptor's construction layup combines multi-axial fiberglass and X-carbon. This construction is a little bit softer than the previous Raptor boards, making it more comfortable. The X-carbon provides for plenty of pop to pull off tricks. Light Up sidewalls are stronger and lighter than ever with an attractive color changing look.
The Raptor works best with Hexa Bindings for unmatched comfort and board feel but is also compatible with wake bindings.
The 2017 Raptor ? experience future now.
The Raptor comes with two purchase options:
- Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware or
- Complete with Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||38 / 42 / 46 CM
15 / 16.5 / 18.0 INCH
(wake binding compatible)
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Multi Channel Bottom - The new Multi Channel Bottom are two separate U concave channels running only in the center section of the board while the tips of the board have a different shape. The Multi Channel Bottom provides great comfort, upwind and softest possible landings.
- Vibra Kill - Vibra Kill is a brand new top secret technology developed by CrazyFly. This system damps the shocks from landing in water, as well as vibrations of the board during riding. It makes the ride smoother and saves your knees.
- Loads of pop - These boards provide extra loads of pop to pull off tricks.
- Four V Tips - The new V Tips shape provides for excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps.
- X Carbon - The New X Carbon construction makes the board stiffer and more responsive in off-axis directions which provides amazing pop while the board does not feel too stiff.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- Step Cap - The new Step Cap allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.
- Wake Binding Compatible - These boards are fully compatible with wake bindings and all other 6 inch (15,24 cm) pad and strap systems.