Let the fun begin
The 2017 Crazyfly Skim has a straighter outline for improved the low end performance and upwind ability. It is a perfect toy for light wind fun and small surf conditions.
The strapless set up provides unlimited possibilities for exploring new tricks and stance positions. You can put the fins on, which see the Skim perform very well upwind, even in super lightwind conditions. Or for a nice skatey feel it?s equally happy being ridden without fins. The Skim is also great fun in smaller waves, where you can carve them up or use them as kickers for strapless tricks.
Whatever your riding style or level is, the Skim is always fun to play with.
Our Skim board is produced with a full wood core, Multi Axial Fiber Glass construction and Ligt Up sidewalls. This construction provides comfortable medium flex and the flat bottom shape ensures easy early planing.
The Skim board features a beautiful transparent wood core design with funky graphics and comes complete with brand new 3.0 cm Razor fins and a self adhesive EVA footpad so you have the choice of riding strapless with a waxed deck, or with the footpads.
The 2017 Skim ? let the fun begin.
The Skim comes complete with a self-adhesive EVA footpad and 3cm Razor fins.
- Soft Flex - Amazing comfort and softness offered at the cost of pop. Softer boards provide more comfort than pop.
- Flat Bottom - This bottom shape has superior gliding performance, but does not provide as much grip as the concave shapes.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Diamond Grip Traction Pads - Providing self stick pads gives the rider options to go for a waxed deck only, or to ride with comfortable footpads.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.