The 2018 Crazyfly Bulldozer received a complete makeover including a brand new shape and tweaked layup. It continues to sit in the freestyle/wakestyle crossover aimed at intermediate to advanced riders who like to ride aggressively. The Bulldozer is a great choice for riding with wake bindings.
This board is shaped and constructed to be pushed hard, and it delivers amazing power on the water. The brand new shape features a deep center concave for added comfort and smoother feel. Along the center concave, we created two split V channels for more grip and better upwind tracking. They also play a big part for load n pop trick which are also supported by triple concave tips. The Bulldozer continues to be the fastest board in our range, so you can really transfer all the speed into your jumps and boosts. If you like to push the gas pedal, the Bulldozer is definitely the right choice.
We have reinforced the Bulldozers construction with Uni-directional Kevlar throughout the whole length of the board. Kevlar is a high strength and low weight composite and is used in military and space industries. Plus, we added a Spread Tow Carbon reinforcement in the center of the board to increase the board dynamics and pop. Aside from the Kevlar and Carbon, the Bulldozer also makes use of Multiaxial Fiber Glass. This construction provides a breathtaking amount of pop without making the board too stiff.
The Bulldozer is compatible and works great with both Hexa Bindings and wake bindings. The board is equipped with brand new 3.0 cm Razor fins for the ultimate grip if required.
The 2018 Bulldozer Next generation.
The Bulldozer comes Deck Only with 3cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware or Complete with Hexa Bindings, 3cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||42 / 46 / 50 CM
16.5 / 18.0 / 19.5 INCH
(wake binding compatible)
- Stiff Flex - Stiff boards provide more pop than softer boards.
- Triple Concave Tips - This shape of the boards tips provides ultra load n pop. It also gives the board superior grip and makes landings more comfortable.
- Edge Control Track - The new Edge Control Track on the bottom of the board provides excellent grip, better upwind and great tracking abilities of the board.
- Explosive Pop - You can really load up this board and it just explodes when popping you up in the air.
- UD Kevlar - Kevlar is a high strength and low weight composite material used in military and space industries. This high-tech material provides extra strength and pop for the boards, which are designed for freestyle and wakestyle.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Wake Binding Compatible - These boards are fully compatible with wake bindings and all other 6 inch (15,24 cm) pad and strap systems.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.