2018 CrazyFly Cruiser Double
Share the passion.
154x44 | 160x44
154x44: Weight 3.5kg | Stiffness: 520
The Cruiser Double features inserts positions for two sets of bindings. As the name suggests, the Cruiser Double can take two riders on board at the same time. A great tool for introducing newcomers to kiteboarding and for sharing our beautiful sport.
The name sums it up perfectly: Cruising around, having fun and enjoying the ride. The Cruiser boards are well known for their outstanding upwind ability and the Cruiser Double is no exception. With double weight on the board, we made sure the construction is a bit stiffer, so there are no sacrifices to flying upwind.
The Cruiser has the lightest and strongest wood core in our entire range, which is reinforced with carbon ensuring that the board is very light - even in the bigger sizes.
The 2018 Cruiser Double ? share the passion.
The Cruiser Double comes Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware; Complete with Allround Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle and hardware; or Complete with Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Flat Bottom - This bottom shape has superior gliding performance, but does not provide as much grip as the concave shapes.
- Inverted Outline - Inverted outline saves weight in the center of the board and creates more surface area on the tips where the board is mostly in contact with water when edging. You get the best of both worlds, optimized weight and large tips surface area for the ultimate light wind performance.
- Great pop - You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Allround Binding - The Allround binding features a 3D shaped double density EVA footpad with heel support and a toe ridge. Footstraps use our QuickFix II mounting system for quick and easy mounting and adjustments on the beach.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.