New era of a legend.
A brand new bright and fresh addition to our board range, we are proud to introduce the Crazyfly Raptor LTD Neon. It has exactly the same great shape and full crbon construction as the regular Raptor LTD, but the Neon has bright colors to make it more visible in dark waters. This comes especially handy for riders who progress and often body drag back to the board after crashing.
Sticking to its core properties of a high end freeride/freestyle board, it remains a full carbon, ultra light masterpiece. The 2018 Raptor LTD Neon features a brand new Ellipse double concave shape in the center of the bottom for unmatched comfort and Double V tips for better grip when popping. Buttery soft in chop, yet dynamic for high end freeride and freestyle. Brand new CompFlex 4T5 Carbon on the bottom of the board makes the new LTD Neon even more comfortable and smoother, especially in choppy water. Latest in the Carbon tech world, the CompFlex 4T5 has a brand new weave which provides much more flex without sacrificing the strength. Plus the new weave is thinner and requires less epoxy resulting in 0,1 kg weight saving per board.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor LTD Neon works best with Hexa LTD Neon Bindings for unmatched comfort and board feel.
2018 Raptor LTD Neon New era of a legend.
The Raptor LTD Neon comes Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware or Complete with LTD Neon Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||38 / 42 / 46 CM
15 / 16.5 / 18.0 INCH
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Ellipse Double Concave - The Ellipse Double Concave is a brand new bottom shape developed especially for the Raptor LTD boards. The concaves create an Ellipse like shapes which smoothly transitions into the board tips. The Ellipse Double Concave provides amazing control, grip and upwind drive. At the same time it makes the board much more comfortable and smoother to ride in chop.
- Nano Glide Skin - For 2017, we introduced a brand new Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the Raptor and Raptor LTD boards. The micro channels on this foil help the board track and go upwind better. The foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches.
- Vibra Kill - Vibra Kill is a brand new top secret technology developed by CrazyFly. This system damps the shocks from landing in water, as well as vibrations of the board during riding. It makes the ride smoother and saves your knees.
- Loads of pop - These boards provide extra loads of pop to pull off tricks.
- Full Carbon Construction - Based on our thirteen years of experience in building high quality kiteboards with top performance, we simply believe that carbon fibers are irreplaceable. Carbon fibers are ultra light and at the same time extremely strong. This material is very dynamic and it returns instantly to its original shape after being stressed, which provides loads of pop in carbon fiber boards.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Step Cap - The new Step Cap allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.