Introducing the 2016 Dakine C-1 waist harness: redefining fit and performance. The C-1 has a low profile fit that is created with a shape-shifting Adaptive Fit Composite (AFC) shell featuring Texon counter/stiffener. The AFC is thermo-pressure sensitive, which over time, allows the harness to adapt its shape to match the rider's body, creating a custom fit. The C-1 combines adaptive fit technology with a memory foam interior and the result is a completely custom fit for comfort all day, and more power transfer from kite to rider.
The C1 harness come with 2 spreader bar options.
- The fixed bar is a standard Dakine Hammerhead bar and pad. The tie down strap is still attached going through the spreader bar and down into the tie down buckle.
- The Sliding Bar is new this year from Dakine. Allowing the bar to slide from left to right. The tie down strap is attched differently on this sliding bar. The tie down attachment runs up behind the Pad and up through the adjustment strap then down to the tie down buckle.
Please specify in the additional notes section during checking if a certain color is desired (You will be contacted if that color is not available).
- Adaptive fit composite with Texon counter/stiffener
- Narrow profile fit
- Power Clip Lock Buckle System
- Maniac sliding spreader bar OR Fixed Hammerhead complete
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Dual blade hook knife
- Two side key / knife pockets with elastic loop
- Independant primary and secondary power belt
- Intergrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachement rings
- Buckle covers/webbing keepers
- XS = 28-30" (71-76cm) SB= 8" (20cm)
- S = 30-32" (76-81cm) SB= 10" (25cm)
- M = 32-34" (81-86cm) SB= 10" (25cm)
- L = 34-36" (86-91cm) SB= 12" (30cm)
- XL = 36-38" (91-96cm) SB= 12" (30cm)