2019 Duotone Spike Textreme - High Performance Freeride / Lightwind
The ultimate high-performance light wind twin tip, the new Spike Textreme is that and so much more! Taking the incredible shape of the Spike and combining it with our unique Textreme Carbon Construction results in a board that is incredible. If you are looking for the best in light wind freeride performance then look no further. The Spike Textreme absolutely rips upwind with the straight outline and flat rocker providing plenty of speed. The medium flex keeps things comfortable when the water is choppy, and as soon as your kite stays in the sky, this board will be eager to start ripping. With the Spike Textreme in your quiver, you'll be the first person on the water, busting out the moves as soon as those trees start to flutter!
- Flat Rocker and Straight Outline - A flat rocker and a straight outline are key for a great light wind weapon.
- Huge Surface Area - This board is early planning and a light wind weapon due to a huge surface area. it offers a great performance in lighter winds.
- BIAX Fiber Construction - For the best dampening and comfort, perfect for techinical tricks.
- Medium-hard Flex - The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with every day comfot, precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- Mono Concave bottom - The mono concave bottom makes a board fast and ensures the best upwind abilities. It has the best dampening and comfort, has a good pop and sharp edge grip.
- Textreme Carbon Construction - Due to the Textreme Carbon Construction a board has an amazing upwind ability. The board feels smoother than traditional boards and it is easier to release the board for loaded jumps.
- 4x 5cm fins
- Absorption Flex Tips: Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
- Mono Concave Bottom: All of the pure freeride boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort. The new, rounder outline makes it fun in chop and the wider tip area helps to get going early. The straight outline is the reason for good pop and sharp edge grip. All of these boards are quite narrow which makes them fast and ensures the best upwind abilities.
- Textreme Carbon Construction: The Select Textreme, Jaime Textreme, Soleil Textreme and Spike Textreme are made using a full carbon construction, which showcases all of our expertise in Twintip design. To achieve the best possible performance, each line has an individual carbon layup with a special focus on lightweight and liveliness. To achieve the maximum weight reduction the top deck uses the patented Spread Tow Fabric. On the bottom a 45-degree diagonal Biax Carbon is employed to guarantee maximum pop and grip.
- Torsion Flex: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
- Medium Flex: The Medium Flex boards combine competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every possible riding condition.