2019 Duotone Trust Bar
North is now Duotone - The North Trust bar is now by Duotone Trust bar -
Same great bar, new brand name.
Trust Quad Control:
Med/Large Bar - Choose from 24m (most common size/length) or 27m Lines
Small/Med Bar - Choose from 19m or 22m Lines
Add the 5th Element Upgrade Kit
(19m, 22m, 24m, or 27m)
The Duotone Trust Control Bar
For 2019 the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that makes it one of the best and safest 4 line bars on the market. The chicken loops come in four different options; now additionally offered is a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
- 1 Control bar - adaptable 4 line or 5 line control with the 5th element upgrade kit for Trust Bar
- 4 Chicken Loop / Quick Release Options (Wakestyle, Freeride, Freestyle, or Rope Harness)
Duotone Trust Bar:
- Single Front Line Safety: A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is released, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes it nearly pressure-less.
- Easy to Use: Thanks to the Iron Heart IV, the new suicide ring III and the single front line safety of the trust bar is super easy to use.
- Compatible with any four line kite model: The trust bar can even be used in combination with nearly any other kite on the market.
- Suicide Ring III for Fixed Suicide Mode: The suicide Ring III Allows you to set up a suicide system, while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. Quickly hook in and out after freetyle tricks.
- 4 or 5 line setup: You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Iron Heart IV: The Duotone Iron heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and we are continuously aiming to further improve this essential peice of safety equipment.
Duotone Trust Bar
In 2019 the excellent Duotone Trust Bar is equipped with superior functionality that makes it one of the best 4 line bars on the market. The chicken loops come in four different options, now additionally offered is a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style. The industry leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return; it is equipped with the addition of the Suicide Ring III. This new ring allows you to set up a suicide system while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This increases your ability to quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks. In 2019 you can purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up.
Duotone Trust Bar
The Winding Posts are made of a fully molded fiberglass reinforced Polyamide construction, which offers an incredibly lightweight solution with increased stiffness. In addition to this, there is a molded EVA cushioning to ensure maximum comfort for the rider. The Winding Posts feature an integrated backline adjustment, which allows the rider to trim the rear lines when needed.
Plastic Fitted Center Hole
The exchangeable insert for the center hole is made of plastic to minimize wear on the depower line. The material we use is resistant to abrasion, and will cause much less damage, if sand is present, to the line itself.
The Roto Head permits you to untangle the lines after a rotational jump or a kiteloop while you are riding. It is made from an extremely durable plastic construction where no corrosion is possible. The Roto Head comes with two grub screws making it easy and fast to change the depower line. Simply use an FCS fin key to remove the screws and change the depower line.
Iron Heart IV
The Duotone Iron Heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and we are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
Sticky & Ergonomic Bar Grip
A small diameter of the bar allows a very thick EVA bar grip. This offers ideal control and comfort.
Integrated EVA Floater Flip - Flop Function
The molded EVA floater is fully integrated into the winding posts to offer a seamless connection, which gives better protection to the lines and the rider. The integration of the EVA floater also avoids line tangling and gives better overall stiffness between the bar and lines. To achieve better and more direct feedback on the thumb, we added a push pin on the outside of the winding post for easy operation. The Flip-Flop function allows you to switch between a 53 cm and 46 cm bar width (M / L bar) and 49 cm and 42 cm bar width (S / M bar) with just one click. This makes the procedure of changing the bar set up far simpler.
Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper
The Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper enable a quick and easy adjustment of the depower stroke. Especially interesting for smaller riders who have problems reaching the bar in the regular setting. The height of the Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper can be easily adjusted to suit personal preferences. The reduced size combined with the smaller Vario Cleat accounts for 12 % more depower area. The 5th line channel reduces the risk of the 5th line getting tangled considerably.
Line Length Advisor
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider?s style of riding to the correct line length!
19 Meter Lines
- Favorite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for wave riding
- Narrower bar width
- 70% Handling / 30% Power
22 Meter Lines
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrow bar width
- 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
24 Meter Lines
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
27 Meter Lines
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good low end and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ?load? the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
- 40% HANDLING / 60% POWER
- Enormous low end
- Huge jumps
- Lots of lift
In 2019 the Duotone Trust bar can be upgraded within 3 minutes to a 5-line bar. The upgrade kit featuers a real center line safety.
With All 5-Line advantages
- Easy relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
- Instant and accessable depower