Progression Beginner Instructional DVD (Second Edition)
The Progression series of instructional DVDs are here to give you the confidence and motivation to improve quickly and safely. A complete, video based learning resource that supports and builds on everything you may have already, or are about to, learn in your lessons. This DVD contains over 2.5 hours of in depth content and analysis, covering every aspect of beginner kitesurfing from the technical basics to fundamental riding technique. Progression Beginner is supporting you in this essential stage of your kite surfing developement, giving you the confidence to ride and improve. Don't be a beginner forever!
This Beginner DVD is right for you if are.....
Yet to take lessons
Learning the basics of kite flying
Not sure how to set up your kite
Unsure what body dragging involves
Worried about water re-launching your kite
Struggling to waterstart
Always ending up down wind
Stopping at the end of each run to change direction
What Tricks & Techniques are Covered:
- Location and conditions: Understand your environment and become an observant and knowledgeable kiter
- Equipment and terminology: Overview of all kite styles and how they can make a difference to your progression
- Kite Setup: Breakdown and detailed explanation of kite and bar set up, giving you confidence and independence
- Launching and landing the kite: Understand how to safely start and end your session, using both 4 and 5 line kites
- Body Dragging: Flying the kite to give you the momemtum required to ride and recover your board
- Water Re-launch & Self Rescue: Detailed re-launch technique and common problem analysis. Outline of the optimum self rescue process.
- Waterstarts and First Runs: Getting you up on the board and making those first crucial runs
- Riding and Staying Up Wind: Developing your riding technique and stance, mastering comfortable up wind riding
- Change of Direction ? Sliding Turn: Learn the steps to keep your board and kite in sync, and your body out of the water
Languages: Currently the 2nd Edition of the Beginner DVD is only available in English language.