Progression Intermediate Instructional DVD (Volume 2)
The Progression series of instructional DVDs are here to give you the confidence and motivation to improve quickly and safely. A complete, video based learning resource that supports and builds on everything you may have already, or are about to, learn in your lessons. Progression intermediate will introduce more style and variety to your riding. Helping you to break out of the intermediate comfort zone and build confidence to give your first rotations a try.
This Intermediate (Volume 2) DVD is right for you if you.....
Are confident jumping
Can hold you edge when powered up
Have tried popping
Are not crashing the kite during back rolls
Are over- rotating your back rolls
Are under-rotating your front rolls
Fall in when trying ariel transitiions
Fancy adding rotations to your transitions
What Tricks & Techniques are Covered:
- The Basic Backloop: either off a wave or using pop, nail your first backwards rotations
- Backloop Variations: Further progressions including getting more height & multiply rotations
- The Basic Frontloop: Understand the different technique to perform stylish forward rotations
- Front Loop Variations: Further progressions including getting more height, grabs & inverts
- Jump Transitions: Add some eight to your transitions by introducing a jump
- Backloop Transition: Combine two tricks for a stylish way to change direction
- Frontloop Transitions: Combine two tricks for a stylish way to change dirction
Languages: Currently the Intermediate (Volume 2) DVD is only available in English language.