Flysurfer Peak 2
The Flysurfer Kiteboarding R&D team always tries to give kitesports more variety. It was through allowing ourselves the room and opportunity to achieve truly innovative products that we created the first Single-Skin kite. For years, Reinhart Paelinck worked to achieve his dream to build the world?s most versatile kite. Flysurfer had high expectations to improve this unique product even more ? and we knew it could be achieved through the combined expert knowledge of our Paragliding and Foil-kite development team. Now, with the PEAK2, Reinhart and Flysurfer have made the next leap forward. The PEAK2 has unmatched low-end, enhanced stability and even more performance ? but it still comes in a lighter and smaller package! We?re proud that we were able to further improve this innovative Single-Skin kite product.
The PEAK2 is your personal lift to the summit of mountains. No pre-inflation or pumping is needed, so it?s always ready to go for a session. Its unmatched low-end power will guide you to new locations, even in the slightest breeze, and thanks to its effective depower, you?ll be safe and in control, even in stronger winds. The PEAK2 will soon become your go-to kite, the kite you want to use every day, so you won?t miss out on that great session, even as a beginner. Because of its small packing size, and its touring bag/harness, you can literally take the PEAK2 anywhere you want. This combination will make it your ultimate toy either on snow, sand, grass or asphalt. It?s your passport to pure freedom.
When it comes to safety, we do not compromise. The PEAK2 now has incredible stability in light breezes or gusty strong winds, so you always remain in charge, no matter what happens. After activating the Infinity 2.0 quick release on the Infinity Light control bar, the front-line safety (FLS) makes the PEAK2 flag-out downwind with no remaining pull. Whether you need to reverse launch, backstall landings, or simply drop the kite at the edge of the wind window for a short break, the PEAK2 does it all, giving you optimum control in every situation.
Choose your favourite size from the new PEAK2 line-up ? 12.0m, 9.0m, 6.0m or 4.0m. Whichever you opt for, your PEAK2 will be delivered ready-to-fly and complete with your Infinity Light control bar and flying lines. It?s ideally suited for backcountry touring, free-ride snowkiting, kite landboarding or buggying ? even unhooked freestyle tricks are possible. When it comes to improving your skills, the PEAK2 also stands out from the crowd, making it the perfect choice for kite schools. And thanks to the easy controllability, it allows for pure fun in your kiting sessions, even for children. Once equipped with our kite and touring bag/harness, all you need to do is hook in the Infinity quick release on your Infinity Light control bar and prepare for launch. Whether you?re on land or snow, only the sky is the limit with the new PEAK2 from Flysurfer!
- 1x PEAK2 kite ready-to-fly
- 1x PEAK2 bar with ultra-light trimmer (including bar bag)
- 1x Accessory and repair Kit
- 1x PEAK2 manual
- 1x PEAK2 pack bag
- Innovative single-skin depower concept - Compared to its ram-air double-skin cousins in our line-up, the PEAK2 has no bottom sail, resulting in a huge reduction in weight and more performance per square metre. And thanks to the efficiency of the PEAK2?s depower system, the power is controllable. When it comes to low-end and wind range, the PEAK2 definitely sets new standards.
- Unmatched low-end - Fun in 3-4 knots? The PEAK2 makes it possible! Even in extreme light winds, the kite provides incredible stability, usability and perfect control.
- Minimalistic pack-size - The super-small pack size of only 52x14x14cm (HxLxW) for the 6.0m ready-to-fly PEAK2 means it fits easily in any travel bag, saving you money on additional sports equipment charges. The minimalistic weight of the 6.0m r.t.f (1.94kg) is a huge advantage in comparison to common closed-cell, open-cell or LEI snow kites ? which you?ll definitely appreciate while hiking up mountains!
- Infinity Light control bar - The new lightweight bar for the PEAK2 is robust with a more comfortable grip, a new adjuster (clamcleat) and the proven 2.0 quick-release system with easy untwisting function, so you can enjoy even better comfort while reaching the top of the world.
- No compromise on safety - A proven front-line safety (FLS), the 2.0 quick-release and Infinity Light control bar gives you maximum security about your safety. If activated, the Infinity 2.0 quick release can be reassembled within seconds, so your PEAK2 is ready to fly again.
- Quality of workmanship and durability - With the PEAK2 we remain true to the Flysurfer philosophy to make our products durable. As an additional service we also offer the Flysurfer 12-month free repair warranty.
- Fast and easy handling - No pre-filling or pumping is necessary, simply unpack the PEAK2 and you?re ready to go in the blink of an eye. It really is the most user-friendly kite in kitesports history!
- Universal application - Whether it?s on land or snow, with a kite landboard or a buggy, skis or snowboards, for free-ride or teaching purposes, adults or children, beginners or advanced, for urban street kiting or as a travelling companion, the PEAK2 is your ultimate toy for a daily session.