Flysurfer Viron 2 Deluxe
With the VIRON2 DLX, Flysurfer Kiteboarding gives you the simplest introduction to the world of kiting. The easy-to-use VIRON2 DLX is an incomparable all-in-one kite that ensures maximum safety and stability ? plus it has the easiest water relaunch you?ll ever experience. Here at Flysurfer your safety is our top priority - which is why our experienced Research and Development team have spent hundreds of hours creating a kite that?s safe, secure and stunning.
When it comes to water relaunch, the VIRON2 DLX continues to be the benchmark against which other kites are measured. Its unique, super-effective auto-relaunch incorporates a bridle that?s virtually impossible to tangle on the water. Even in low winds, simply let go of the control bar and the VIRON2 DLX will skim automatically across the water, remaining parked and ready at the edge of the window. Then, with just a simple steering input, the VIRON2 DLX flies on.
The VIRON2 DLX rounds off the Flysurfer product portfolio. It?s the storm kite for accomplished riders ? but it?s also the kite that kite schools have been wishfully waiting for. This is a kite that makes it possible for children to get started in the sport, as well as being the solution for riders keen to challenge strong winds on the water. The VIRON2 DLX is equally at home on water, land and snow. All VIRON2 DLX sizes are exclusively made in deluxe kite-cloth, which has a noticeable effect on a kite?s performance ? deluxe kites fly in less wind, turn tighter and are more stable.
- 1x VIRON2 DLX Kite ready-to-fly
- VIRON2 DLX Barsetup (including barbag)
- 1x Accessory and repair Kit
- 1x VIRON2 DLX manual
- 1x VIRON2 DLX kitebag
- Triple Depower System - There are three ways the VIRON2 DLX achieves maximum depower:
1. Reducing the angle of attack
2. Profile change
3. Reducing the projected area.
These 3 key elements mean the VIRON2 DLX lends its skills to a huge wind range and ideal handling.
- Unmatched low-end - Fun in 3-4 knots? The PEAK2 makes it possible! Even in extreme light winds, the kite provides incredible stability, usability and perfect control.
- Increased Durability - The VIRON2 DLX went through long-term testing to ensure our high expectations of quality. We used the feedback this generated and reinforced all parts to make the product even more durable.
- Improved Performance - Developer Armin Harich has reworked the airfoil and construction on the kite, which has improved the overall flying performance. Now the VIRON2 DLX is even easier to control in strong, gusty winds.
- Deep Y-bridle - Because of the optimised bridle, the VIRON2 DLX is more efficient and stands flatter, generating more power, speed and up-wind performance.
- Optional Short Lines - The VIRON2 DLX gives users the option to disconnect the bottom 7m of the flying line-set to create new and safer opportunities for teaching and flying in stronger winds.
- Infinity Light Control Bar - The VIRON2 DLX 6.0 and the 8.0 come with the Infinity Light control bar, which allows automatic untwisting of the front lines as well as friction-free steering. The Infinity Light Bar is also now equipped with a light and slim clam-cleat.
- Auto-Relaunch - The VIRON2 DLX has the easiest kite relaunch you?ll ever experience. It doesn?t matter if you?re on land, water or snow, with a simple steering impulse, the VIRON2 DLX flies on.
- Reefline Safety System - The unique, patented and now even more robust Reefline Safety (which is similar to a 5th-line safety) of the VIRON2 DLX ensures maximum security and easy relaunches for everyone. After activating the Infinity quick release, the kite lands safely and easily without any rest-pull. It can be relaunched any time, even by beginners.
- Automatic Drainage System - Should sand or water get into the kite, it will automatically be expelled from the kite by the ?dirt&water? drainage system, which is integrated into the canopy of the VIRON2 DLX.