Everything to just Go Ride in a single affordable package. You get the kite, complete with a Naish Base bar. The Crazyfly Allround board in your choice of size, and a Naish targa boardshort harness.
Naish 2017/2018 Ride
Sizes: 4m | 5m | 6m | 7m | 8m | 9m | 10m | 11m | 12m | 14m
Effortless and accessible, the Naish Ride is a fast favorite among riders of all levels. Ideal for those looking to progress their skills quickly, the open center section of this lightweight, two-strut design delivers superior low-end performance and maintains smooth power delivery through turns. Easy water relaunch provides added convenience while a slightly flattened arc generates more lift for easy jumping and ?sheet-in-and-go? feel. A consistent performer with incredible control, its versatility will have both new and experienced kiters choosing the Ride as their ?go-to? kite for a wide range of styles.
- NEW Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric - Most advanced Kite canopy on the market!
- NEW Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- Tough Tips - Added reinforcement on the wing tip area spreads the heavy load perfectly throughout the entire canopy of the kite
- High-flow Valve - One way valve for reduced frictional force, easy inflation and immediate deflation
- Canopy Stabilizer - Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
- Two-strut design - Lightweight + amazing low-end power
- "Sheet-in-and-go" feel & easy jumping
- Superior low-end performance
- Incredible wing stability while resting on the water
- Effortless water relaunch
- Increased Leading Edge Curvature in Wing Tip Area - Effortless water relaunch + less drag
- Center of Effort/Tow Point Alignment - Stability at different angles of attack for consistent forward drive and lift
- Lightweight Solid Frame Construction - Every strut is attached to an optimized, lightweight frame consisting of heavy-duty dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads
- Swept Compact C - The swept compact C-shape blends the pop and lift of a C-kite with the power, control, and turning of a swept leading edge kite. In addition, it provides ideal relaunch capabilities
- Anti-stiction Window - The wing tip features a flow-through window, which reduces static friction and allows for easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Radial Load Distribution - All wing tips are designed with seams running parallel to the load generated by the flying lines. These seams carry most of the load and spread it higher into the canopy. This design helps prevent fatigue on the fabric and in the wing tip area
- Octopus Inflation System -This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish?s exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns
- Low Drag Wing Tip - This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns
- Radial Segmented Arc - The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to a ccurately form the kite's arc
- Evolutive Profile - The profile?s depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning
- Power Foil Canopy - The power foil canopy has horizontal seam shaping. The result is a kite that creates instant lift
The 2016 Naish Targa harness is ergonomic and understated. The Targa seat harness is lightly padded and concealed within boardshorts. Padded leg straps easily adjust from the outside for a custom fit, while strategically placed double spreader bar straps position the bar low on the hips allowing for full range of motion.
- Small - 30"
- Medium - 32"
- Larege - 34"
- X-Large - 36"
- Memory Foam Bar Pad - Contoured shape and memory foam for heightened comfort
- Click-in Spreader Bar - Click-in technology is utilized to keep the bar in place at all times and to allow easy in and out
- 3D-fit Technology - Ergonomically curved during the molding process with horizontal and vertical seam shapes to follow the shape of your body for maximum support and comfort
- Load-spreading Structure - Internal and external structural elements help spread the load throughout the entire harness
- Double Spreader Bar Straps - Two straps on each side secure the bar from riding up during use
- Heavy-duty Handle Pass Leash Line - A PU-coated line runs across the back of the harness to attach your leash to
- Neoprene Buckle Covers - Soft neoprene covers over buckles prevent lines from snagging
- Boardshorts - Boardshorts seat harness design gives a lower hook point and lower center of gravity while riding
- Soft Leg Straps - Comfortable integrated leg straps stop the boardshorts harness from riding up
- Velcro closing pocket with internal bungee - Keep your keys or a wax comb securely in your pocket
New ride, good old price
The 2018 CrazyFly Allround continues to impress. If you are looking for a high quality kiteboard which performs well, looks cool, and has a very attractive price tag, then the Allround is the board for you.
Completely redesigned in 2017, the Allround Board features a single concave bottom. The tips are now more squared providing a larger surface area for better upwind performance while the single concave bottom provides more comfort and makes the Allround a much smoother ride.
The Allround is an incredibly comfortable board with soft flex, great upwind ability and a reasonable amount of pop, the Allround is constructed from three main elements: precisely CNC Shaped 3T Wood Core, Multi Axial Fiber Glass and Light Up side walls. These three high quality elements enable the board to deliver fantastic performance on the water, and the Allround?s construction is designed to fit a wide range of riders from beginner through to intermediate.
2018 Allround New ride, good old price.
The Allround comes Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware or Complete with Allround Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
||38 / 42 CM
15.0 / 16.5 INCH
- Soft Flex - Amazing comfort and softness offered at the cost of pop. Softer boards provide more comfort than pop.
- Single concave - Concave bottom and Synergy Sidewals make carving and transitions smooth. The board is very stable and easier to control.
- Great pop - You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Allround Binding - The Allround Binding provides is very adjustable to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering excellent comfort and board feel.