The Playa HZ (HARNESS ZIP) is a 2mm Neoprene jacket. As the name Playa (Beach) suggests, these are meant for after/before water use. The Playa HZ features a new mini front zipper that can be used with your spreader bar hook. Now you can wear the Playa over your harness while teaching kiteboarding/windsurfing or even while riding for extra warmth.
It is cut exactly like a hoodie sweatshirt. Oversized and warm, it features a hollow fiber lining and skin exterior. It holds virtually no water at all, so it is windproof and waterproof against the elements. Surf, kite, windsurfing kayak, fishing, dive boats, swim teams, etc. These are designed to fit over wetsuits or they can be worn alone. They will work for virtually any application for almost any watersport or water activity. These are perfect for before/after sessions, during contests or events, driving, etc.
- 2mm Skin rubber exterior
- 4" Mini Harness Zipper (Playa HZ model only)
- Hood drain water vent
- 100% Hollow fiber lining
- Wind and water proof
- Holds in core temperature when not in the water
- Oversized ?hoody? pattern fits comfortably over a wetsuit
- Front zip with 2 large front pockets
- Two zippered internal pockets
- Waist cinch cord
- Plush fleece lining on front pockets and wrists