Feel the benefits of lightweight carbon composite engineering with the LP FRS Foil. There is no compromise in stiffness, strength comfort or durability. A ride that allows you to feel the water as it flows by the foil while minimizing rough water feedback.
The ultra-thin mast's torsional stiffness reduces vibration absorption for a smoother, faster ride.
The advanced designed wings result in controlled lift with rock solid stability; the rear wing's angle of attack is easily adjusted using LP's pre-canted shim system. The LP series of calibrated shims allows for fine tuning of the rear wing to suit your personal riding style. Fine-tune the foil for greater speed or maneuverability. The white shim gives minimal lift, the blue shim neutral lift, and the red shim maximum lift.
The removable fuselage acts as the power transmitter between the front and rear wings; delivering the power seamlessly to the mast. Advanced carbon composite technology assures that the LP FRS Foil withstands extreme loads in the harshest conditions with controlled flex, delivering increased performance.
- 4 Hole Plate (90mm x 165mm) (Most common for kiteboarding)
- Standard Tuttle
- Deep Tuttle
The FRS Mast's ultra thin profile is combined with proprietary Reflex Core Technology to increase torsional stiffness while reducing vibration absorption. Built to be lightweight while also being extremely durable, the FRS Mast withstands extreme loads in the harshest conditions. The LP Fuselage mounts directly through the tapered mast's tunnel for a secure fit every time.
- 39" / 99 cm - Point higher and get to the windward mark first, taking advantage of the increased leverage and angle of attack
- 35" / 89 cm - Experience free-ride freedom, go in shallower areas and fly down the wave faces in total control
The FRS Front Wings produce controlled lift with rock solid stability; they are designed to produce positive lift with minimal drag.
The structural integrity of these wings are unsurpassed with layer upon layer of carbon fiber. This results in highly impact resistant, durable and lightweight wings.
- 720 cm has increased surface area which equals more lifting power enabling you to expand your light wind range. Improve your riding skills with this more stable front wing design that helps accelerate your learning curve. Rear wing size is 220 cm which provides the widest range of use for all riders.
- 590 cm is designed to provide the widest range of use for all size riders looking for unlimited speed and maneuverability while remaining in total control. Rear wing size is 200 cm for a slightly reduced surface area to equal more speed & maneuverability.