2017 Naish Slash - 8m Demo - Complete
This demo kite is in like New condition, only about 10 session on the kite and it's never seen sand. The kite is super fun and turns fast. No rips tears or repairs, comes complete with the Torque BTB bar.
Developed with elite riders on the crest of the most legendary waves in the world?and tested to perform in even the most sloppy, onshore conditions?the 2017 Naish Slash offers a smooth, yet responsive experience that adapts easily to a diversity of surf and trick riding.
Born from the DNA of the renowned Pivot, the Slash features a lower aspect ratio and higher, wider wingtips for a compact overall outline which makes it easy to turn quickly and change direction. The swept wing tip delivers unmatched drifting ability, light bar pressure and quick relaunch. Perfectly balanced, the bridles and geometry are tuned to produce an incredibly stable shape and intuitive performance.
Constructed with Quad-Tex?a revolutionary new 4x-reinforced ripstop that is 30% stronger and stiffer than any other kite canopy material on the market?the Slash is, easily, one of the strongest kites around. Intuitive, durable, dynamic. . . the Slash puts you in control to rip the most out of your session.
- Quad-Tex - Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Canopy Stabilizer - Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- Unmatched drifting ability
- ABS bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Ultra-reinforced Wingtip construction - Strength in wipeouts/surf-ready
- Constant leading edge taper - Increased rigidity in wing tip for sharper turning
- High Flow Valve - One way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- Angled Wing Tip - Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Three-strut Design - Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Swept Arc - The arc generates maximum projected area for power and lift while the swept design provides precision turning, control and ideal relaunch capabilities.
- Radial Load Distribution - All wing tips are designed with seams running parallel to the load generated by the flying lines. These seams carry most of the load and spread it higher into the canopy. This design helps prevent fatigue on the fabric and in the wing tip area.
- Lightweight Solid Frame Construction - Every strut is attached to an optimized, lightweight frame consisting of heavy-duty dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.
- Octopus Inflation System - This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish's exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns.
- Low Drag Wing Tip - This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns.
- Radial Segmented Arc - The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to a ccurately form the kite's arc.
Evolutive Profile - The profile's depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Power Foil Canopy - The power foil canopy has horizontal seam shaping. The result is a kite that creates instant lift.