2018/2019 Naish Boxer - Freeride/Foiling Kite
: 3.5 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 16
New for 2018/29
Updated Video Coming soon!
- Reduced Weight: Quad Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight.
- Bridles, wing tip shape & leading edge diameter have been worked to deliver consistent performance from size to size.
- HT Plus: Strong, high-tinsel thread fortifies the leading edge
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge: Larger and more effective!
- Bladder Lock: Secures the bladders and ends and prevents slippage.
Uncover your personal riding style with the adaptable and accessible Boxer. the all-new Boxer blends efficiency and innovation for a riding experience that is both versatile and forgiving.
A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut?s relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease. An outstanding lightweight light wind kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It's light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving. In short, the Boxer is the proverbial "yes man" eager to please, easy to control and supportive enough to explore your own style.
- Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric - Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- Super Easy Relaunch
- Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
- Quick Response to Bar Movements
- Luff Strut
- Low-end Power
- Light to the Tough + Easy to control
- Easy Jumping
- Outstanding Underpowered Performance