2018/2019 Naish Dash - Freestyle / Freeride Kite
Sizes: 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14
New for 2018/19
- Reduced Weight - Quad Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight.
- Reduced Leading Edge Diameter - Produces even faster turning and explosive pull for higher jumps and a more dynamic ride
- HT Plus - Strong, high-tinsel thread fortifies the leading edge
- Bladder Lock - Secures the bladders and ends and prevents slippage.
The Naish Dash generates powerful pull with ample bar pressure and more direct feel. The Dash is incredibly fast turning and built to move. For the active kiter that likes to keep their kite moving will appreciate the Dash's quick steering and dynamic feel.
The Dash was made for those who push the limits and refuse to follow a straight line.
- Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric - Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge - Strategically placed triangular swaths work with Quad-Tex to reduce weight on the kite while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter
- Reduced leading edge taper - Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- Direct bar feel
- Easy jumps & long gliding
- Unmatched versatility
- Super Fast turning
- 3-Strut Design
- Bladder Lock - Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper - Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- Static Bridle Platform - Eliminates the pulley and keeps the kite stable and driving forward
- High-flow valve - One-way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- HD Radial Segmented Arc - The HD Radial Segmented shape uses twice the amount of short linear segments to accurately form the kite's arc, resulting in increased arc definition and a more solid kite
- Evolutive Profile - The profile's depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning
- Octopus Inflation System - This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish's exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns
- Compact C - The compact C-shape blends the pop and lift of a C-kite with the power, control, and turning of a swept leading edge kite. In addition, it provides ideal relaunch capabilities
- Square Wingtips - Delivers the most direct bar feel