2018 Naish Go-To
Sizes: 5'6" x 19" x 2.1875" | 5'9" x 18.9375" x 2.1875"
Early to plane with fast upwind ability, the Go-To is the versatile choice for both strapped and strapless riding. With a slightly wider outline than the Global, the Go-To delivers solid performance in marginal winds and features a large sweet spot-making it easier to land strapless tricks. This affordable wave board is a solid performer in anything from sloppy waves to sideshore perfection.
- Rear Stomp Pad
- Honeycomb Core Fins Thruster Fin Setup
- Tail Kick in Rocker - Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck - Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Surf Skin Bottom - Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- CNC Shape - Absolute precision shaping
- Honeycomb Core Fins - Lightweight + high flex
- Strategic Rail Flow - Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail - Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Deep Single Concave Bottom - Speed + drive
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad - Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup - Snappy + control + release off the top
- Lightweight Finish