2017 North Click Bar Control System
The North Kiteboarding Clickbar - THE GAMECHANGER is here!
The 2017 North Click Bar makes powering and depowering your kite easier than ever before. The unique trim unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the click of a switch. To power your kite, turn the winder of the trim unit clockwise - this shortens the length of your back lines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the winder and your back lines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on the neon orange mark above the right floater. Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation - be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop. To reach optimum safety the Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V (safety release), ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Furthermore lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable 22m or 24m line length, the Clickbar is the cleanest system on the market.
*5th Element Upgrade kit is available for quickly converting the Clickbar into a 5 line
- New Trim Unit, Depower and Power at the flick of a switch
- Trim unit safely and easily accessible/reachable in any situation
- Offering New possibilities when using the trim unit: Drop into a wave and depower
- Delivered as adjustable 4 line set up, from 22m to 24m
- Bar width 49cm
- Upgradeable from 4 to 5 lines within one minute with the Optional 5th Element Upgrade Kit
- Compatible with most competitor kites
- Adjustable v of front lines
- Heavy-duty Kite Leash with Quick Release