2018 North Click Bar
Click Bar Quad Control:
22-24m Lines (22m Lines + 2m extensions)
Add the 5th Element Upgrade Kite
The Game Changer of 2017 returns for 2018
The 2018 North Clickbar is the best kite control system in the industry and it just got better. Now with three different chicken loop options available, you can have maximum performance and customization.
Last year the Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, this year it's on a whole other level! The three different chicken loop options offer maximum performance and customization. The floaters have been upgraded with integrated rubber patches, and improved visibility plus there is a new V distributor, which is even easier to use. The incredible Trim Unit makes a return, allowing you to depower your kite at the flick of a switch. It is this impressive piece of technology that allows you to trim your kite as you ride. No longer will you lose an edge, you won't need to change your body position; you can even tune the power while you perform a bottom turn! The new Iron Heart V, unique to the Click Bar, offers unrivaled security with a front line safety system, providing total depower. Lastly, your front lines will never get tangled again. The Click Bar is the ultimate tool to fly your kite; once you've tried it, you won?t want to use anything else!
Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary, the world?s first tangle-free adjustment system
- Most technical and safest system on the market
- Adjustable line length and Y position
- Compatible with most competitors kites'
- Durable TPU covered depower line
3 Chicken Loop Options
- The Winder: The new way of power: Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The Kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
- The Button - The new way of Depower: Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
- Iron Heart V:
- Only available in combination with Clickbar.
- Easily untwisting safety line.
- Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can't hang loose
- Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance.
- Automatic Untwisting: Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations, Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety.
- Single TPU Covered Depower Line: Long lasting protection from abrasion, protects the safety line, the cleanest bar set up available, and huge depower stroke.
- Sliding Bar Stopper: Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control. At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety. This stopper is not usable as a fixed stopper ball.
2018 5th Element Upgrade Kit
- Freeride Kit: The Freeride Kit comprises of the smallest chicken loop combined with a short leash. This kit is the first choice for freeriders which are not unhooking. The short chicken loop maximizes the depower range, whilst the shorter safety leash is tangle-free.
- Freestyle Kit: The Freestyle Kit comes with a large chicken loop and a long leash. This setup is ideal for unhooked freestyle and wakestyle riding. Easy to hook back in following unhooked tricks, the long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries.
- Rope Harness Kit:The Rope Harness Kit presents a small chicken loop with a metal plate and a short leash, which can ONLY be used with a rope harness. You must not use this loop on a standard harness hook. The short chicken loop ensures maximum range of depower and it?s non-abrasive quality, means a longer lasting harness rope and loop. A short tangle-fee safety leash provides confidence and comfort. It?s designed without any disturbing chicken dig.
- Easy Relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
- Instant and accessible depower
- The all-new Clickbar allows you to change the height of the V-Distributor on the front lines
- Easily accessible, the V-Distributor can be quickly adjusted
- Once unpacked, you'll find the V-Distributor is mounted on the RED setting; the recommended setting for 4 lines of either 22m and 24m
- To change, unhook the V-Distributor and slide it to your preferred setting.
- For 22m using 5 lines, use the Blue setting
- For 24m using 5 lines, use the black setting