2018 North Jaime Textreme
How do you make one of the best kiteboards in the business better? Take one of the most versatile and popular shapes in the range and give it that little something extra! In this case, it's a lot of something called Textreme Carbon, the most exotic material to ever be put into a kiteboard. This material not only reduces the weight of the board, but it also adds, even more response and livens up the entire feel on the water. The Jaime Textreme was an entirely new board last year, and it's back once again to blow kiteboarders away whenever they ride it. The best just got better; it's as simple as that.
Deck only includes:
- Jaime board in selected size
- Set of 4 - S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30 fins
- Medium Flex
- Quattro V Bottom
- Textreme Carbon Construction
- NTT (Entity) bindings recommended
- Extremely lightweight due to textreme carbon construction
- Biax Carbon for dynamic ride and pop
- Medium Flex pattern for comfort and outstanding freestyle characteristics
- Quattro V bottom delivers and engaging grip specifically when riding straps.