2018 North Mono
Sizes: 3.5 | 5 | 7 | 9 | 12 | 15
The 2018 North Mono is a simple one-strut allrounder with a focus on performance and handling. It is perfect for traveling and can perform on a twintip, directional or foilboard. The smaller sizes are ideal for fast progression, freeriders, wave riders and foil boarders alike. The kite has amazing low-end performance, and it flies upwind with ease.
The relaunch is very fast and easy; thanks to the Delta design the kite doesn't stick to the water. The bar pressure is light, while there is a progressive power development as you sheet in, making it very easy to ride. Handling on the Mono is very dynamic, with fast, reactive steering the kite works well in all situations, also on foil boards. While the weight of the kite has been kept to a minimum, there are plenty of reinforcements in the right places to ensure it is very robust too. If you want a great all rounder with an incredible low-end for easy freeriding duties, the Mono is it!
Control Bar Compatibility:
- Trust Bar Quad Control
- Trust Bar Quad Control with added 5th Element Upgrade Kit
- Click Bar Quad Control
- Click Bar Quad Control with the 5th Element Upgrade Kit
Listed in the Related Products Tab above
- Light and Robust one strut design
- Additional dacron reinforcements for durability
- 4 and 5 line setup
- Great handling in light wind
- Quick and easy to relaunch
- Good low end and upwind performance