The Neil Pryde Rise is your ticket to affordable performance. It features high-stretch Apex-Plus neoprene in critical zones allowing for great flexibility and strategically placed seams to achieve a high level of comfort.
Thickness - 3/2 mm
Temperature - 64 - 68 F (18 - 20 C)
Wetsuit Colors - NP wetsuits are shipped to us in assorted colors and choice of colors is not available.
- Apex-Plus - All-new silky smooth neoprene with 25% more stretch. Apex-Plus is made from Apex Lite core laminated with a unique, silky outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and a soft hand feel. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- Apex-Mesh - Closed-cell neoprene with a waterproof, rubbery texture that cuts down wind-chill. The Apex Lite core is infused with 20% more microscopic air bubbles than traditional neoprene making it lighter. The unsealed inner side is laminated with a super stretch jersey for maximum flexibility.
- Dura-Flex - Dura-Flex is a durable double-lined neoprene, with a resilient, water-repellent nylon outer fabric, a stretch inner lining and a soft hand feel.
- Wrap around neck seal
- Flatlock seams - A strong durable self-locking stitch that is comfortable against the skin. The flatlock seam is water permeable implying it is generally used in warm water suits and tops
- Armortex 4-way stretch knee pads - A highly durable, abrasion resistant, 4-way stretch material
- Ankle cinch loop with detachable ankle cinches - Tightens around the ankles to prevent water from entering
- Elastic key loop on inside back panel - Elastic loop to secure your keys inside the wetsuit
- Glued and blind stitched seams - An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber. The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit
- Velcro attachment for zipper pull - To avoid zip pull from flapping while riding
- FLX Zone - High stretch forward and lateral extension panels allow for natural, unrestricted movement
NP Surf Size Chart