The Ozone Enduro V2 is Ozone's all-around kite for performance freeride capabilities across all disciplines of kiteboarding. The Enduro V2 is designed to make it a better kite to cross over between freeride, freestyle, and wave riding with a varial bridle geometery. A quick switch of pigtail knots on the leading edge bridle will easy switch between these three flight modes.
We love the Enduro, it has to be the one of the best go-to kites on the market and it just got better! Over the last two seasons we have refined the design into a sensational all-round package. The versatility is something best experienced for yourself - any style, any conditions, with the Enduro V2 you will be ripping!
The Enduro V2 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines - freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept Leading Edge and square wing-tip design, which results in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
The V2 design features our new strut construction that provides enhanced support to the canopy and improves stability at low angles of attack. The leading edge is now tapered at the tip, which helps to reduce tip bounce. Together, the result is a much smoother ride and a more solid bar feeling in strong and gusty conditions.
FREERIDE: For Freeriders the Enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
WAVE RIDING: In the Waves, the handling, depower and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For surf freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
FREESTYLE: The Enduro makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first unhooked moves, kite loops and right up to advanced unhooked riding. The Enduro delivers accessible pop and drop making learning technical moves and handle passes easier, without needing to be as aggressive in your riding compared with a C-kite such as the C4.
The Enduro features multiple back line adjustments to customize steering pressure and turn speed. Combined with our Variable Bridle Geometry, this allows you to ultimately customize the feeling and performance of your kite.
Variable Bridle Geometry settings
- Freeride - The Freeride setting offers the ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. The Freeride setting is the middle knot on the Variable Bridle Geometry Pigtails (factory setting).
- Wave - The Wave setting decreases the bar pressure, and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power - it is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave. The Wave setting is the upper knot on the Variable Bridle Geometry Pigtails.
- Freestyle - The Freestyle setting increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in the kite loop and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you. The Freestyle setting is the lower knot on the Variable Bridle Geometry Pigtails.
Design and Performance Features:
- Designed with OZ-CAD - The Future is now. All Ozone kites are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with parameters specifically formulated to calculate unique aspects required in technical Inflatable and Foil kites. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our kites continues.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron - Teijin is the world?s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials for marine sports. We use the remarkably durable Teijin D2 canopy material in all our water kites. Teijin D2 is the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics. We use the incredibly strong and reliable Teijin Dacron in all our water kites. Dacron is used on parts requiring rigidity and stability ? the Leading Edge, Struts, Wingtips, and all loaded areas with extra reinforcement for enhanced load distribution and durability.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- One-Pump Inflation System - The One Pump inflation system enables quick and easy setup with single point inflation of the kite. All Struts are connected to the Leading Edge via inflation points ? air will flow through the hose to inflate the entire kite. Clips seal the hose connecting the Struts and Leading Edge to prevent unwanted airflow in case of damage.
- 4-line Pulley-less System - NO pulleys, NO problems. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Back-line trimming options - Customize your handling and bar pressure with the back line bridle attachments. Closer to the Leading Edge for slower turn speed and more bar pressure, or closer to the Trailing Edge for faster turn speed and less bar pressure.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve - A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom of the valve to deflate and pack your kite with ease.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range - We work extensively during our R&D process on each and every kite to develop a range of sizes that feel in tune with each other.
- Fool proof line connectors - Fool proof numbered line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Variable Bridle Geometry - Market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines - freeriding, freestyle and wave riding.
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens - Soft Battens strategically positioned along the Trailing Edge provide canopy support and reduce flutter, enhancing kite feedback to the rider and also reducing canopy material wear.
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors - The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wing tip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water re-launch is made easier.
- Direct Connect Struts - Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts and Canopy. The Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal reinforcements and external webbing. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension.
- Unique bladder construction - Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Internal reinforcements - What?s on the inside counts too ? All Ozone kites are internally reinforced for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams - Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads - Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone we build our kites for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance, while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Load Distribution Panels - Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge - Double layer Teijin D2 Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement ? this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts - The Leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the LE & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
Large technical bag
All items from Kite Only package
Bar with 25m lines