Kite is in good shape with only 1 small sail repair about 2 inches long near the center strut. Repair was done by FixMyKite and is guaranteed for the life of the kite.
Comes with kite, bag, and bar with lines; no leash or pump.
The Ozone Reo V3 is the world's best surf kite. Amazing drift and fast turning are the benchmarks of this surf-specific kite which also quickly relaunches. The Ozone Reo V3 is ultra stable and hangs back in the wind window, either waiting for your input if the bar is sheeted out or providing a grunty power and fast turning when the bar is pulled in. This allows you to forget about the kite and ride the wave or steer quickly away from or on to the next wave.
The Reo has been specifically designed for surfing waves with a kite. In its third version, the Reo V3 has become an iconic surf kite since first introducing this model.
The Reo V3 is the same kite design as the much loved Reo 2015 model, with fresh new colors and our new Contact-Water Control System with soft bar ends to help protect your surfboard against knocks from the bar.
The Reo V3 is advanced in design yet simple to let you focus on surfing the wave. Versatile performance makes all conditions, from on-shore slop to cross-off barreling reef breaks, fun and easy.
The relatively low aspect kite design combined with fast direct handling generates consistent power to get around sections in a wave. Finely tuned profiles and wing shaping offer unmatched drifting characteristics - as you ride down the line the Reo will float allowing more concentration lining up the next section.
De-powering the Reo V3 is smooth and efficient, canopy luff is progressive which means the kite maintains positive bar pressure and handling throughout the de-power throw range, making the kite very reactive at all angles of attack.
Hooked or un-hooked the Reo V3 performs to any given task in the waves. Simply trim in with the de-power cleat before unhooking and the Reo V3 will fly and float in unison with your riding movements. If you prefer to ride unhooked often we suggest connecting the back lines to the longer knot position. To customize bar pressure and turning speed use the rear tabs on the wingtips where the back bridle lines attach.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory, using the highest quality materials suited for the job. The Reo V3 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisper feel and a stronger kite. The Reo V3 is designed tough without the need of unnecessary cosmetic items that only add weight and drag which reduce performance.
Design and Performance Features:
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems).
- Versatile performance in any wind and wave conditions.
- Direct handling - turns on a dime.
- Mega de-power range.
- Excellent float and drift characteristics.
- Easy back line re-launch.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range.
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup.
- High volume Boston inflate/deflate valve.
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure.
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.