With only a few exceptions, the PKS HD Replacement Pump Hose will fit most any Kite/SUP pump out there (New and Old). The heavy duty, premium, kink resistant hose comes with 4 attachments compatible with most any kite. The MALE end of the hose attaches to the pump while the FEMALE end attaches to included pump adapters/nozzles.
- Cabrinha Airlock 1 Screw Valve adapter: compatible with 2013 and prior Cabrinha kites (and 2008 Best EZ screw valves)
- Big Boston Scew Valve Pump Adapter: compatible with several large Boston (screw) valves on the market including Ozone (2011 and newer,) Naish, Crazyfly, Airush (2015 and newer,) and Switch Kites
- North and Core Valve Pump Adapter: compatible with Core valves and newer North valves (2013 and on)
- 7mm and 9mm Valve Pump Adapter: compatible with almost all kites prior to about 2008 nearly all kites inflations systems included 9mm or 7mm valves.
- 1 adapter/nozzle attachment line
Option to add on the Liquid Force Valve Adapter/nozzle:
- Liquid Force Valve Pump Adapter: compatible with Liquid Force Max Flow valves (2011 and on)
Before now, hoses have not been sold separately. Manufacturers would rather sell complete new pumps rather than a replacement hose. Most kite pump hoses are not super-duty and crimp, kink, or crack over time, but now you can replace them easily and at a fantastic price. It comes with the standard kite nozzle endings for 9mm Inflate valves or the large screw valves (Ozone, Naish, Crazyfly, Switch, Airush, Peter Lynn, and others). This is the same hose on the PKS Pro Flow Kite Pump
The PKS HD Replacement Pump Hose will fit on most kite brands* new and old pumps including Airush, Best, Blade, Cabrinha, Crazyfly, Epic, F-One, Flexifoil, Liquid Force, Naish, North, Ozone, Slingshot, Wainman, and more. *Note: This replacement hose will NOT fit on the old PKS PowerFlow Pump or the new WMFG.