Form and function synergize with the high-tech and eye-catching line of Ride Engine Elite Carbon Collection harnesses. Constructed with double carbon fiber and Kevlar, the Elite model is our lightest, strongest and stiffest of the three harnesses. Visually stunning, we've made these high-end harnesses works of art as well as finely-tuned tools for fun. Simply put, we've redefined the meaning of the phrase "state-of-the-art," setting new standards for next generation kite harnesses in the process. Suggested pairing of The Elite Carbon harness with the all carbon bar and rope setup creates a riding experience unlike anything else available on the market. This streamlined system is enticingly lightweight and low profile. Once riders try this fluid, direct connection to the wind, they won't want to go back.
- Armor Shell - Industry's first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching.
- Precision Fit - Modeled from hundreds of custom body molds, the harness shell conforms to the contours of a rider's back for a precision ergonomic fit.
- Lumbar Lock - Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won't slide from side to side or ride up.
- Low Profile - Hard-shell core allows for low-profile design, reducing weight and bulk and giving riders more mobility with less restrictions.
- Fusion Foam - Soft foam core conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Alliance Belt - Comfort and security join forces with the Alliance Belt, which conjoins the harness's elastic waist belt and cushioned spreader bar pad, resulting in a unified belt that stays tight and keeps the spreader bar down low where it's supposed to be.
- Speed Loop Closeure System - Spreader bar attached with a lightweight loop for a simple, quick and effortless entry and exit.